We are looking for a figure to be included in the Customer Service of Slovak branch in Bratislava, possibly with experience in the sector.
Chosen person will, continuously interacting with Italian and European colleagues, have following tasks:
- Internal Commercial Back Office;
- Management of customers’ requests as well as quotation&order&delivery follow-up.
- Preparation of commercial offers/quotation and collaboration with the reference sales managers.
- Control of the customers’&suppliers’ data entered in the management system and updating of the same.
- Diploma (high school) or University degree in commercial/business, technical or linguistic fields
- Slovak (Czech) native language (or on mother tongue level)
- An excellent level of both written and spoken English is must (level B1). Knowledge of a second foreign language is a preferential qualification.
- Previous experience of 3/5 years as Customer Service in the company in the plastics sector is a preferential title;
- Knowledge and use of SAP B1 or another company management system is a preferential title;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (Office)
- Accuracy, precision, strong customer orientation and proactivity are required;
- Problem solving and predisposition for team work also at European level.
A dynamic job in a steadily growing company
Continuous support and regular training
The contractual form and the salary commensurate with actual skills, experience and performance.
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (M or F) according law.
All information and data provided will be processed in compliance with current legislation on the processing of personal data pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR").
Place of work: AmBra Polimeri s.r.o. Vajnorská 142, 831 04 Bratislava, SK. Accessible also by public transport.
Working Hours: Full Time